How to Record Windows 11 PC Screen Using VLC Media Player 2022
This tutorial is about how to record Windows 11 PC screen using VLC Media Player. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Record Windows 11 PC Screen Using VLC Media Player. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to record Windows 11 PC screen using VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player comes with a set of useful features. Whatever media file you have, VLC Player will help you play that file. In addition to being able to play any file format, we also know that we can stream videos with VLC Player. Now let’s go one step further and use the coolest feature of this player. We can easily record desktop screen with VLC Player. Although there are many screen recording software, it is useful when you need to record screen immediately with your VLC media player installed on Windows 11/10/8/7.
VLC Media Player allows us to record the screen at the best, at a good level compared to other screen recording software. In this article, I will show you step by step how to easily record desktop screen with VLC Player.
How to Record Windows 11 Screen with VLC Media Player
- First you need to download VLC Media Player software here and install it to use it.
- On the main interface of VLC Media Player, select Media and select Open Capture Device… (Ctrl + C) to open the screen recording settings.
- When the Open Media window appears, switch the capture mode setting to Desktop to record the computer screen.
- When you switch to desktop mode, the FPS setting options section while recording is displayed. For the video quality to be nice and smooth, you need to set the FPS level to 20 fps or higher.
- After setting the information for the screen recording feature, select the arrow icon (1) and select Convert (Alt + O).
- Now we will have a Convert window, in this window you have to set the Profile section (video format when recording), normally we will choose H.264 + MP3 (MP4) because it is a format universal that can be used by all platforms.
- After setting the format, select Browse to select the folder to store the video in after screen recording is complete.
- Then you have finished the settings related to computer screen recording, now click Start to start recording screen.
- Now VLC Media Player will switch to screen recording mode, on the software interface it will have 02 main features as follows:
- Pause/ Continue: Pause/ Continue
- Shutdown: End screen recording
Final Words: How to Record Windows 11 PC Screen Using VLC Media Player
I hope you understand this article How to Record Windows 11 PC Screen Using VLC Media Player, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.